Boost Start Date: September 30, 2020 | Boost End Date: October 22, 2020
Bidding Start Time: October 22, 2020 16:00 (UAE timezone)
Joining an Auction
- To be eligible to participate in competitive bidding, You must make one or more Boosts
- When you Boost an Auction you earn extra Advantage Gems.
- The competitive bidding phase will start after the auction is fully boosted (reaches 100%), or at the end of the ‘Blackout Period’.
- The Auction will be locked to new bidders, after it is 100% Boosted—
- To win, you must be the last bidder
- Each Bid increases the sale price by a small increment.
- The winner pays the final sale price after the end of the auction.
Gems are our Auction currency
- Boosting and Bidding is made using Mazzady Gems. You should purchase a pack of Gems prior to joining an Auction.
- You may receive Bonus Gems with each Gem pack purchase, or in other promotions or rewards.
- Advantage Gems are only available for bidding in the Competitive Bid Phase of the Auction in which they are awarded. They are not carried over to other auctions
- Real (Purchased) Gems are used first in Boosting, then Bonus Gems.
- During Competitive Bidding, Advantage Gems (earned when Boosting) are used first, followed by Real Gems, then Bonus Gems
A Few Tips for You!
- To avoid delays purchasing Gems mid-Auction, make sure you have enough GEMS in your Gem balance to use for Boosts and Bids, before an Auction starts.
- Use the "AutoBid" feature on your account to have the system automatically keep you in the Auction. AutoBids are processed for each participant in turn, at the end of the countdown.
Special Introductory feature:
- After this Auction, all Real Gems spent during Bidding phase will be re-added to your account as Bonus Gems, for non-winning participants.
- Bonus Gems can be used for participation in Boosting or Bidding in successive Auctions. They are not refundable.